Saturday, May 8, 2010

Showers Galore!!

When we found out we would be getting Caleb there were so many people excited for us. We had several people asking to do showers and wanting to meet him. So this special boy has had 4 showers. He had one at my school, one at Rodney's school, one with the ladies from my church ward and then my family shower. Caleb was spoiled at all of these showers. He has so many clothes and other goodies that I probably won't have to buy much until he is 2 years old!! I love the fact that there are so many people who love our boy and are excited he is part of our family. Here are some pictures of Caleb's presents and other things from the showers.

These are from my school shower. Unfortunately I didn't get any pictures from Rodney's school shower.





These are from my ward shower.





This is from my family/friends shower. I didn't get a picture of the cake Tiffany made so I'll post it when she sends me a picture.




Thanks to Tracy, Tiffany, Mom, Joanna, Brook, Taylor and all others who helped with this shower. It was great!!


I am so grateful for everyone who welcomed Caleb into our family. All of the showers were wonderful and we appreciate all of the fun gifts!!

No comments: