Tuesday, January 13, 2009

New Year's Eve

For New Year's we went to my parents and hung out with them and Tiff and Greg. We had finger foods for dinner and then played some games. Evan wanted to stay up with the grown ups and thanks to a good nap he made it to about 11:30 pm (way past Grandpa). Tiff and I also made S'more bars. YUMMY!!!! They were so good and of course we made a big pan so there was plenty for the next day. It was a fun night and was nice to have a relaxing evening to bring in 2009. Hope everyone has a great year!!

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Now that I've read about the S'more bars, I think I'll have to make some more again soon!

dust and kam said...

Mmm... is it bad to make S'mores bars at 10PM? Or maybe some other sweet treat?