Like I said in an earlier post, I love being track 5. But one of the things I miss is celebrating Christmas at school with my students. Part of this is all of the holiday performances. When I found out that the middle school choir that Brynn and Kara are in was coming to my school to perform, Rodney and I decided to go. Their performance at school was going to be Wednesday night and we wouldn't be able to go. So we went to my school and caught their performance. All of the students did great, but Brynn and Kara were the best!! They are both so talented and it is so much fun to see them perform. I can't wait to see them in other performances.
(We took pictures but they were too far away and you can't see them) :(
10 years ago

3 comments:
Oh, but don't forget, you got to experience the fabulous Christmas concert presented by NSHS at my school. You know that was the best peformance ever!
I love Christmas concerts and I did not even make it to one this year. Oooo I take that back..I did show up at one long enough for Dustyn take a few photos for the yearbook. :)
I still want to find that kid with the beanie and yank it off his head. I mean seriously, you are performing!! Get the hair and hat out of your eyes!!!
Post a Comment