Even though all of the rides were great, the best part had to be
when we went on Splash Mountain at about 6:00 pm and got soaked. We were wetter on that ride than on Raging Rapids! So of course we spent the rest of the night at the park just trying to dry and not freeze. On Saturday Sam and Retta joined us for a couple of hours. T
hey live in California and have a annual pass (how much fun would that be) so it's not hard for them to just drop by Disneyland when they want to. It was great to see them and catch up with them. Overall it was a great weekend and I can't wait to go back.
Waiting for the Haunted Mansion (isn't he so cute?)

3 comments:
That was a fabulous trip! And I am read to go back! Ha ha! ;)
I miss you guys.
Thanks for taking/going with us!
Soooo cuuute!!
It is the best time to go! We just went in Nov on Election Day and it was EMPTY!!!
Post a Comment