Tuesday, October 19, 2010

6 month check-up

Caleb went to the doctor today and he weighs 20 pounds 10 ounces and is 27 inches long.  He didn't gain much weight from last months check-up but he did gain some length which is nice.  He is such a good boy at the doctor and only cries for a little after his shots.  I hope this continues as he gets older and he'll always be good for doctors.  He is perfectly healthy and doing great!!
Caleb is already needing to go to the next size of clothes.  He is now wearing 9 month clothes but some of those are pretty tight.  I'm going to get out his 12 month clothes so he gets some use out of those before he grows out of them.  He has been in 9 month and 12 month pajamas for a couple of months now and I'm sure we'll have to keep moving up if he continues to grow as quickly as he is.

No comments: