Saturday, July 26, 2008

Happy Birthday Drew!!!


Today is our nephew Drew's birthday. He is six years old. We just wanted to tell him happy birthday and hope he has a great day. He is a great kid and fun to be around. He is always doing and saying things that make us laugh. Happy Birthday Drew!! We love you.

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Carrie, looks like you have had a fun summer! Lots of birthdays like us! I like your profile:-) My cousin and her hubby adopted a little boy about 6 years ago. I think I have told you about it. Anyway, hope you are doing well. I wish you taught kindergarten on this side of town so that Cadence could have you as a teacher!! Talk to ya soon:-)

Tiffany said...

Carrie,
I added something about you to my sidebar. Take a look. If you don't like it I can change it or take it off. I'm not sure if it sounds like I'm making light of the situation. Let me know.
Tiffany