Caleb got his first haircut today. We wanted to take his 1 year pictures with all of his hair and curls before we cut it but he had fallen a few days after his birthday and got a bruise on his face so we didn't get his pictures done until May. Grandma T cut his hair for him and he did not enjoy it. We tried to entertain him by putting on Little Einsteins for him to watch (it works with his cousins) but he didn't care. It didn't get as short as I wanted but it still looks pretty good. I cannot believe my boy is old enough to be getting haircuts!
![]() |
| Before |
![]() |
| During the haircut (does it look like we're torturing him?!?!) |
![]() |
| Good enough for now! |
![]() |
| My Big Boy!! |






1 comment:
Finally some pictures! I wondered if I would ever get to see him with his new haircut. Now, where is the video of him walking???
My word verification is WISHA. I think that's my hint that I can keep on wishing for that video...
Post a Comment