Last night I had my blog up on the computer screen while I had another smaller window open that I was working in. Evan saw the pictures of Caleb and he asked accusingly, "Are you looking at pictures of Caleb?" As if to say, how dare you look at pictures of Caleb without me?
We decided to join the blogging world to help keep in touch with friends and family. Rodney and I have been married for almost 9 years and have loved every minute of it. We were placed with a little boy, Caleb, in April 2010 for adoption. We are so excited to start the new chapter in our lives as parents. I teach 1st grade while Rodney teaches high school Spanish. We like to spend time with family and friends.
1 comment:
Last night I had my blog up on the computer screen while I had another smaller window open that I was working in. Evan saw the pictures of Caleb and he asked accusingly, "Are you looking at pictures of Caleb?" As if to say, how dare you look at pictures of Caleb without me?
Post a Comment